Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 13.0.0.206 installs 13.0.0.182

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2014 Apr 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are trying to test and distribute the latest version of Flash Player, however after receiving my confirmation email from Adobe with the license to distribute, the link found here actually installs 13.0.0.182.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

This machine previously had version 12.0.0.44 installed, and the flash uninstaller was used to remove it before installing 13.

Could someone please advise how I can get the latest version of the redistributable so we can patch our clients.

Kind regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 29, 2014 Apr 29, 2014

This happens very often when an older version of the MSI is cached somewhere on your corporate servers.

The install_flash_player_13_active_x.msi I just downloaded has a Digital Signature of April 22, which corresponds to version 13.0.0.206.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2014 Apr 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to this, I have now tried the EXE installer which does infact install the correct version 13.0.0.206.

I have tried downloading the MSI freshly again today and can confirm that it still installs 13.0.0.182.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2014 Apr 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens very often when an older version of the MSI is cached somewhere on your corporate servers.

The install_flash_player_13_active_x.msi I just downloaded has a Digital Signature of April 22, which corresponds to version 13.0.0.206.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good morning, i have same issue, when i download activex MSI of 13.0.0.206 and install on many client of our enviroment, i see always 13.0.0.182. i tryed to download it from many different client and for excluding some cache problem i downloaded it from my Smartphone then transfer to pc and installed had same problem , always 13.0.0.182

tks

Fab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the Digital Signature date on your download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much for your reply.. these are the data you required..

tks

fab

MSI Installer:

Revision Number : {E56B08E1-DF56-4E61-A755-A7336273986F}

Content Created 27/03/2014 01:23

Digital Signature Information:

Name : Adobe Systems Incorporated

Signing Time : 27/03/2014 09:26:07

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pat,

I was sceptical as to whether this would be the issue at first, however after downloading the MSI from a laptop connected to an outside ADSL connection I have been able to pull down the correct MSI.

Digital Signature

Tuesday, 22 April 2014 5:15:55 AM

I believe that our upstream gateway provider may be caching the file in this instance.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines