• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presentation for RoboHelp Server

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2007 Jun 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone wrote a report on the features of RoboHelp (server, especially) and what they loved about it?
For example, I know server generates reports...anything out there that goes into detail on what those reports
actually are?

Whats happening is before my company purchases RoboHelp Server, they need a presentation from me on its features, what it
can do and its advantages...not why x number of companies love the product.

So if theres anything out there anyone can point me to that goes into greater detail on what RoboHelp (or server) can do,
I'd sure appreciate it.

Hope that makes sense :)

Thanks
Doug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 15, 2007 Jun 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the RH help, specifically Single Source Layouts > Default Layouts > WebHelp Pro.

I believe that its features only apply if you are hosting the help on your server; if you're distributing help to customers for their use on their machines and servers, I don't think you'll reap any added value. Any RoboEngine users know differently?

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2007 Jun 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Doug

Fellow Adobe Community Expert and Certified RoboHelp Instructor John Daigle has an article in the Developer Center that may help. Click here to read John's article.

There are other articles there you may also be interested in as well.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp