• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy & Paste from Word

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2007 Jun 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Robohelp 6.0. I am simply trying to copy & paste text from MS Word into a Robohelp topic. This text includes bolded text that I need to preserve in Robohelp, but when I paste the text it is all un-bold. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MoJankowski and welcome to the RH community. Unfortunately formatting is lost when you use copy and paste. If you have a lot of text, you could try using the Import > Word Document menu item. If you do this, take a look at this link for help and advice on how to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you could simply highlight the text you want to bold, and click the B (bold) button on the toolbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the reply, Tom, but I had waaaay to much to bold for that option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Colum! I converted the Body Text to Normal in the word file and imported into a blank Robohelp project. Then cut from that project to my existing one & the bold formatting was preserved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp