Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Questions on HTML5 Output in FrameMaker 12

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2014 Apr 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a couple questions about the HTML5 Output:

1. I have images that are not appearing in the output (they are in the source FM file, but not in the HTML5 output). What am I doing wrong?

2. Is there a way to disable the glossary function so that it doesn't appear as an option in the HTML5 output?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2014 Apr 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Are all of the images in anchored frames? Have you edited any of the settings under Style mapping > Image?

2. Currently, AFAIK, this is hardwired. You could try spelunking in a saved settings.sts file (it's just a zip container) to see if this can be turned off there [if you're quite familiar with XML, DTD's (.slp file), HTML and javascript],

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I played around a bit more yesterday and got a flowchart to show up by changing one of the image settings in style mapping. But some of the other images we use still aren't coming up. Yes, they are in anchored frames. I'll keep messing around with it. Thanks!

2. Hmmm...ok, I'll see what I can find. Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2014 May 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arnis - is it possible that I wouldn't have the zip file if I'm only using a trial version (we are trying it out before upgrading)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, trial’s the same as the real thing – just missing the serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The "settings.sts" file is a zip file. Just append ".zip" to the filename and use any zip tool to open it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines