• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change a site name in Muse

Explorer ,
May 01, 2014 May 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My site is working well. My domain nam is correctly directed. The problem I have is smaller than that.

my domain name is sewniceandeasy.com

When I published the site, I named it sewnice&easy in the box labeled "Site Name" - this is just the name of the site for Muse, i believe.

It does not seem to be connected to the actual domain name.

Anyway, little did I know that when I put the ampersand in, it would save it as "&" giving me the wierd site name sewnice&easy.

I understand that this does not really affect the workings of anything, and as I say, my site is working well. When I publish changes they are uploaded fine.

But that site name bothers me. Is there a way I can change it without messing everything up?

Thanks,

Barb

ScreenGrab 2014-05-01 at 2.30.50 PM.png

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2014 May 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barbara,

Special characters like '&' are not accepted as entered due to some limitations when creating site names in Business Catalyst or via Muse. Also they cannot be changed either via partner portal to reflect correctly as per the system design and therefore not recommended.

In order to change the name of the site in any case you can do that via partner portal here -> http://businesscatalyst.com/PartnerPortal/Index.aspx -> My Sites -> click on the site name and on the top click on 'Change name' and Save.

Best Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines