• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SVN and Coldfusion Builder 3

Explorer ,
May 05, 2014 May 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using CF Builder 3 after spending a couple of weeks with CF Builder 2.  I was previously using Dreamweaver and so am not that familiar with Eclipse.

I was never able to get the svn to work even with the help from the instructions on www.trunkful.com.  Now with CFBuilder 3, I'm wondering if I need to try to go through the same process for setting up subversion. (I'm using Tortoise SVN)  If so, on Trunkful.com it was suggested that you "make sure you use the correct Eclipse Repository Helios, Ingo, Juno, Kepler, etc."  How does one select the correct Eclipse repository to work with CFBuilder 3?  Any other helpful hints on getting subversion to work with CFBuilder 3?

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 07, 2014 May 07, 2014

in Eclipse 64 bit, you need to install slightly differently you can't use the update site to get the proper version.

Use the writeup here to get SVN going

subclipse: Wiki: JavaHL

Windows 64-bit

As of the Subclipse 1.8.x releases, native 64-bit Windows binaries are included with Subclipse so it includes everything you need. For earlier releases of Subclipse follow these instructions:

If you are using a 32-bit JVM, then Subclipse should just work. If you use a 64-bit JVM then you need to provide a 64-b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 07, 2014 May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in Eclipse 64 bit, you need to install slightly differently you can't use the update site to get the proper version.

Use the writeup here to get SVN going

subclipse: Wiki: JavaHL

Windows 64-bit

As of the Subclipse 1.8.x releases, native 64-bit Windows binaries are included with Subclipse so it includes everything you need. For earlier releases of Subclipse follow these instructions:

If you are using a 32-bit JVM, then Subclipse should just work. If you use a 64-bit JVM then you need to provide a 64-bit version of JavaHL. One such distribution is SlikSVN which you can get here:

http://www.sliksvn.com/en/download

With that package installed, Subclipse should find JavaHL on PATH and just work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation