• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kuler Extension in CS5?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2011 Jan 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently installed CS5, Dreamweaver, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign & Fireworks. All of the help areas say that the kuler extension is in Windows > Extensions, but it isn't. How do I load this extension??? Specifically, I need the extension in Dreamweaver. It DOES show in Illustrator, but no DW.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 30, 2011 Jan 30, 2011

Kuler is supported currently within five products - Adobe Illustrator® CS5, Photoshop® CS5, InDesign® CS5, Fireworks® CS5, and Flash® Professional CS5. The Kuler panel should be available within Windows > Extensions menu within these products. Please reply to this post if you have any problems accessing it within these software. Currently, Kuler is not present within Dreamweaver. You can access kuler via the kuler website or through the Kuler Air app (http://www.adobe.com/go/kuler_air) and copy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2011 Jan 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kuler is supported currently within five products - Adobe Illustrator® CS5, Photoshop® CS5, InDesign® CS5, Fireworks® CS5, and Flash® Professional CS5. The Kuler panel should be available within Windows > Extensions menu within these products. Please reply to this post if you have any problems accessing it within these software. Currently, Kuler is not present within Dreamweaver. You can access kuler via the kuler website or through the Kuler Air app (http://www.adobe.com/go/kuler_air) and copy hex values of the colors which can be used in Dreamweaver.

--

Kuler Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 06, 2011 Feb 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not believe that Adobe did not include Kuler color with Dreamweaver, (why not???), nor insert an extension for Kuler color. Happily, I, a novice to all this, have just had a very cool experience with Kuler that may help others. For no charge whatsoever, I have just downloaded a free extension for CS5 Dreamweaver, and maybe it will work with other versions of Dreamweaver, too:  https://www.webassist.com/checkout/order.php  After a quick and easy installation, one simply goes to the main menu to choose "Window", and then scroll down to "PalettePicker", to access Kuler! This is so cool! And it is free, too - what  a deal! Check it out!

Message was edited by: brainbytes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have Photoshop CC and nothing shows in my Windows/Extensions menu. I would like to incorporate Kuler into Photoshop. Do I need to download something first for Kuler? And where would I find that?

Aimee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines