Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when trying to play Pogo Games

May 07, 2014 May 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to play on Pogo.com and get an error message when I open the game. I have the latest Flash but Pogo says its a flash issue. When I tried to download the most recent one of flash I get this error message "Installation encountered errors Installation encountered errors"

Actionlist not found

Thank you for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Windows 7 and I use Firefox which is giving me the problem. I have chrome and Pogo works there but not on Dragon or FF.

Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2014 May 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to right click no choice for run admin. Here is what I get   http://prntscr.com/3hpnnrScreenshot_2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.... I wasn't clear...

Right click the linked file and "Save Link As"

Close your browser.

THEN... right click the installer and "Run ad Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike my FF is ruined? I can not get a connection on it and I have uninstalled it and re-install and keep getting this message...http://prntscr.com/3hr210  please help me get it up and running again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Hard cycle" your modem and/or router.

Shut BOTH down for at least three minutes. then turn them both back on.

If you can't connect after that, it's outside of Firefox, and probably in your firewall or antivirus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay I will do that but I am able to open tabs in Chrome and Dragon so not sure why not FF. I think because I clicked that link to open directly it screwed my computer up for FF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines