• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to restore original Premiere Pro CC interface and how to drag video to timeline panel?

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2013 Jun 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial version I downloaded does not have the video and audio tracks on the timeline panel. I tried playing around to find them but this is what happened instead. 

Print screen.png

May I know how to restore the original interface?

Also, how do I drag videos to the timeline panel when it does not have any audio or video track line that I can work with, unlike the CS6 version I was using?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2013 Jun 23, 2013

Hi Erica,

To restore:

From the menu items choose  Window > Workspace> Reset Workspace

To add video to the Timeline:

• Select File > New > Sequence and create a sequence. Drag video to new sequence.

or

• In the Project panel, drag your video to the New Item . This will create a sequence that best matches your clips properties.

Best,

Peter Garaway

Adobe

Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have a sequence in that project. You must have deleted it from the Project panel.

Import a video and drop it on the "New Item" button. It will create a sequence for you and it will automagically show up in a panel for you.

artofzootography.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help! It worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erica,

To restore:

From the menu items choose  Window > Workspace> Reset Workspace

To add video to the Timeline:

• Select File > New > Sequence and create a sequence. Drag video to new sequence.

or

• In the Project panel, drag your video to the New Item . This will create a sequence that best matches your clips properties.

Best,

Peter Garaway

Adobe

Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help! The interface has been restored

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2014 May 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I have spend the past 3 hours trying to figure this out....jimshoulder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines