• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I use the browser Chrome OS Vista. I try to open a program that requires access to the microphone but popup does not appear, I can not give permission to the program and can not start it .. can you help me?

May 11, 2014 May 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me why not sign-up appears asking for permission?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome uses its own Flash Player. It's called PepperFlash, and it doesn't play well with NPAPI apps and pages, because it's a PPAPI plug-in.

Go into your Chrome Settings. (chrome://settings in the address bar)

Click "Show advanced settings" and go to Privacy.

Click Content Settings...

Check your Media settings and Unsandboxed plug-in access. Your camera should be allowed, and plug-ins should be too.

If they are and it still gives you trouble, download the Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers).

Install it.

Launch Chrome again.

Type chrome://plugins in the address bar.

Click the "+" for Details at the top right, and scroll to Adobe Flash Player.

You'll see two (2) plug-ins listed; PepperFlash and the one you just installed.

Disable PepperFlash.

chrome.jpg

Close Chrome and relaunch it. This will force it to "fall back" on the standard plug-in which should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Maik... but I think is not that !! I changed all you told me and it dosen't work! I try start 2 differents programes; in the first the pop-up doesn't appear and in the secon it appears but the audio doesn't work.

My Internet access is through a Proxy.... it possible than the problem is with the Proxy?

Thanks  a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines