• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording the Alt +Tab key

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2007 Jun 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recorded the Alt + tab key in a simulation. It worked fine on the day I recorded it, but today when I run the simulation and I try to use the keystroke Alt + tab, I get the Alt + tab in my environment instead of captivate. Captivate ignores the Alt + tab keystroke in the simulation and gives me the open applications I have on my computer. Is there a fix - can I not use the Alt + tab keystroke in a simulation? Tks.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 20, 2007 Jun 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The problem is almost certainly "focus". The keyboard commands you type are directed to the application that is currently active, or in that absence, to the system itself (which is what I suspect you are seeing here).

Have you tried using a button or click-box earlier in the project? That would force the student/viewer to "click" the Captivate SWF, thereby directing Windows to treat the Captivate project as the "active" application. Just a thought - no guarantees - but I hope it helps, SBJones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources