• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I authorize my new PC using the same email address as was used to authorize my old PC?

New Here ,
May 14, 2014 May 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I authorize my new PC using the same email address as was used to authorize my old PC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2014 May 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I changed PC's I just installed ADE and when it started up the wizard asked me to authorize which I did with my old email address and old password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2014 May 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got the same problem. I'm getting an error: "You can only authorize this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't been previously used to authorize any other computer or mobile device. Please try again".

I've already deauthorised my other computer now, but still I'm getting the same error.

If I wasn't convinced before that DRM is a load of rubbish, I certainly am now. Is there any other way around this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines