• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the latest version of Flash Player for intel && os x 10.4.11?

May 16, 2014 May 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I hope you can help, I'm trying to find the latest version of Flash Player which will run on my system. I have enabled plugins via the about:config in Tenfourfox, but need to know the latest version of Flash for Intel && osx 10.4.11

Any work-arounds or sneaky tips appreciated.

Cheers, Cristo

hardware: ~vin, mac mini (late 2006), intel based

browsers: Tenfourfox 17.0.2 (the only intel version), Safari 4.1.3, Firefox 3.6.28

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 16, 2014 May 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem seems to be solved by enabling plugins in Tenfourfox. This can be achieved by typing about:config in the url bar scrolling down to tenfourfox.plugins.enabled and entering true as the value.

I'm running Flash Player 10.3.183.75 and it seems to be working ok.

I just discovered Tenfourfox and I recommend as a way of keeping upgrading your browser on otherwise unsupported systems. Find it here:

TenFourFox: A fork of Mozilla Firefox ESR 24 for the Power Macintosh and Mac OS X Tiger PowerPC

Bigups to the developers at Tenfourfox for their success in holding back the creeping tide of obsoletion.

I hope this helps any passing web travelers in keeping their Flash Player operational.

Cristo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines