• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash installed successfully on Mac but not working

May 19, 2014 May 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am going round and round in circles here. I tried to use Sky Sports Score Centre at the weekend and received the following message 'You need flash player 9 or greater to view this content. You can download the latest flash player plugin here.

I had never uninstalled Flash, but I upgraded regardless. During initial installations I kept getting a message to close Safari even through Safari was already closed. I googled the issue and have gone through many cycles of deinstalling and reinstalling and clearing caches etc etc

Anyway, now I have successfully managed to install the latest version of Flash, but when I go to use a site that uses Flash, it won't work. I get the same message as above about needing Flash 9 or greater

Seriously painful as it's impacting children's games websites also which means I now have less peace and quiet!! (Flonga, CBBC etc)

Can anyone help resolve this once and for all?

Many thanks

Bart

Using Mac Mini: Software  OS X 10.9.3 (13D65)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 19, 2014 May 19, 2014

Is Flash Player enabled in your browser?  What browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Flash Player enabled in your browser?  What browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Safari - how do I check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just googled it - bingo! Thank you

Enable for Safari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines