• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF11 CFIDE Debug missing images?

Explorer ,
May 17, 2014 May 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that when I'm debugging that I get errors on missing images. I did a Google search on "coldfusion cfide missing enddoc.gif parentdoc.gif" and found a web site that had them. (I don't think they know that they have directory browsing turned on" and compared their directory to mine and found I was missing 8 images. These images are all new with CF11 and I would like to know how to get them without taking them from someone else website who I don't know. They do make the debug output look better. Can anyone tell me where to get them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 19, 2014 May 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to me I saw someone else post as similar issue to another forum, so this should be treated as a bug.  Could you file an issue on the ColdFusion Builder Bug Tracker?

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bug is already logged for this issue. See Bug#3760258 - Images missing

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doh!  I searched the bugbase for this issue so I could link to it, but didn't find it for some reason.  Oh well.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation