Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to uncheck the "Optional Offer"?

Explorer ,
May 20, 2014 May 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I noticed that if you want to download the Flash Player at Adobe - Install Adobe Flash Player, the "Optional Offer" is checked by default.

I don't want to send my users to that page, because that's very untrustive and a bad practive.

What is an alternative to get the latest Flash Player? Is it possible to uncheck the "Optional Offer"?

.@Adobe Gain respect and trust by make the "Optional Offer" OPT-IN by default instead of the current OPT-OUT!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2014 May 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not addressing Adobe here; this is a user forum.  I suggest that you download the offline installers, which are not bundled with any 3rd-party software:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2014 May 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Yes, you can uncheck the checkbox to not install the optional offers.  Alternatively, you can use the offline installers as suggested by Pat.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines