• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help in using Presenter 9 Video Creator

New Here ,
May 20, 2014 May 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm struggling to get started with Adobe Presenter 9 Video Creator.

I need detailed, step-by-step instructions but the information that I have been able to find is far too sketchy. I have looked in the "Presenter Help and Tutorials" and I have looked at several video tutorials on You Tube but none of them given me the detail that I need.

If anyone can help directly or can point me to good sources of information, please let me know.

With thanks,

Gerry

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the best video/information that I've found for Adobe Presenter Video Creator (it's the intro for an earlier version but it all applies):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPMDkYjpbSw&list=PLq21ukQtk0URrgX-1vgGzfYbH39nz8GEP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for this. It helps a bit but what I'm needing is a proper manual with details of how things are done, possible snags and how to deal with them.

I have now had a bit of help from someone from Adobe and I may now be able to get round the things that were holding me up.

Thanks again.

Gerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, I would be interested in what they provide to you as well because I've had the same problem finding information for this.

Kathy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rang their London office and said I was completely stuck with Presenter. Someone rang back and gave me quite a lot of help. I guess other branches of Adobe might do the same.

Gerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2014 May 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The PDF help can be found at - helpx.adobe.com/pdf/presenter_reference.pdf

Pg 43 to 55.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources