• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Business Catalyst for Creative Cloud subscribers

Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2012 Aug 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription and want to learn more about Business Catalyst, read on. 

What is Business Catalyst?

Business Catalyst is a web hosting platform that lets web designers  host, build, and sell websites to clients. A Creative Cloud membership includes free hosting on Business Catalyst for five sites. You must  install and use Muse or Dreamweaver CS6 to publish your free sites.

Where does Muse and Dreamweaver CS6 fit in?

You use Muse or Dreamweaver to create and update websites. You use Business Catalyst to host them.

For more info and tutorials on using Muse or Dreamweaver with Business Catalyst, see the following articles:

Charles

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great share Charles!

I would also include our FAQs.

Cheers!

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2015 Jan 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I'm reading this correctly, Adobe CC subscription comes with 5 included hosted sites, but then requires you to purchase Muse or Dreamweaver to create them?   Am I missing something?  How is this "included" in CC subscription if you have to purchase more things in order to use them?  What am I missing here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2015 Jan 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5 Very basic sties. You can use what ever you like to code your website.

If you have an adobe CC account you are paying a fee which gives you access to both Muse and Dreamweaver AND MORE (including one other coding app)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2015 Feb 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though my Adobe CC account is paid up, I can no longer seem to log into my Business Catalyst account.  First it forced me to change my BC password and then told me my BC login and password would be overwritten my my Adobe ID login and password and now I can't get in with either and it keeps telling me there is already an account with that login but won't let me use that login.  Am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 24, 2014 May 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

If I want to upgrade one of my Muse/business catalysts basic sites to BC Marketing what is the best way to do it?

ciao

Cathy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2014 May 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi geoff123,

Log into the admin console of your site > Site Settings > Site Management, and the option to upgrade the site to a higher plan will be present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 26, 2014 May 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the reply. Gave it a try but no higher plan seems apparent?

Maybe I have to pay first?

Here is the screen shot.

http://www.virtualteacher.com.au/images/site%20setting.tiff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2014 May 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's correct - you'll need to claim the site as a free Creative Cloud site first, before the additional upgrade options will be present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2014 Jun 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just bought a creative cloud plan and published my site on business catalyst, but when I try to lunch it BC says to either buy a creative cloud (that I already have) or proceed to checkout. Am I not eligible up to 5 free websites hosting when I bought creative cloud? What do I need to do get them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2014 Jun 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wgranja,

Please reach out to support and they will look into this issue. Please also verify with them the Adobe ID associated with your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=business-catalyst&topic=signing-in-to-my-account-or-regi...

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you are already a member of CC, then HOW do you do that??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find the pricing to add additional hosting once the first 5 sites have been used up? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2015 Oct 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I am a new CC subscriber and have a question about BC.

Do the 5 free sites have custom domain or do they look somthing like this: www.business-catalyst.com/username? I somehow cannot find the answer anywhere else...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you are a new CC subscriber you no longer get 5 free BC sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beginning May 1, 2015, Business Catalyst will no longer be included as part of Creative Cloud for new members.

For more details refer to this announcement  : Creative Cloud and Business Catalyst | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what happens if I have 2 hosted free sites with BC, (because I signed up before April) but now I need to join a team account - will I lose the free BC hosting?... Because technically I'm upgrading right, not cancelling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had BC before may. And I didnt lose any of my sites... otherwise I see my demo site deleted in BC (but because I didnt used them for a long time) but I can access to them. Extrange but true 🙂

I create two more demo site...and I can used up to 5 online free.

Let me know if it helps 🙂

Diego

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find out what happened when you changed to a team membership?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats great advice except the link for Muse users shows "

Sorry, this page is not available"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have been working on a website in Muse and recently uploaded it to BC.

I have found that there are a few things that are not working right and so want to edit these in Muse and have these changes reflected on the BC site.

Can i and how do i go about doing this?

I may of uploaded the site too soon or maybe it is not even right for BC, I am not sure.

Thank you for your help.

Confused beginner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

never mind, I believe i have managed to work this one out.

Any changes i make in Muse i can click on publish to Business Catalyst and it only uploads the changes i have made.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

awesome, all dead links!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your links gives me :

"Page not found. "

Can you help?  Adobe support is a labyrint!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines