• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't read library books on Kobo Mini because of DRM authorisation problem

New Here ,
May 25, 2014 May 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought a Kobo Mini, with the intention of using it to read e-books borrowed from the library. I use a Mac, with OS version 10.6.8. This does not support Adobe Digital Editions version 3.0. I have therefore installed earlier 2.01 version, which has installed fine. I have downloaded an e-book from the library, which shows up on the ADE library page, and have also bought a couple of books. The books I have purchased are all available to read on my Kobo. But although the books I have borrowed from the library are listed in the Books section on my Kobo Mini device, when I try to open them the message says: ‘Ooops! This document couldn’t be opened. This document is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM) and is not currently authorised for use with your Adobe ID.’

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 26, 2014 May 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have similar problem with Windows 8.1 and cannot authorize downloaded books from library to put on my Kobo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines