• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to avoid repeating logos when creating Background in a custom skin?

Participant ,
May 23, 2014 May 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to design a custom robohelp skin. However, I'm seeing a repeating logo, as shown below. It appears to be repeating below the line that separates the top area from the rest of the panel. Does anyone have any idea what's going on here and how I can stop the second image?

Note that the image is also duplicated at the far right of the top area, so its repeating horizontally and vertically.

skin_with_repeating_logo.png

Note: I apologize if this has been asked already. I can't seem to find the search window in the forum UI any more. If you can help here too, I'd appreciated it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2014 May 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you had a look at Rick’s Skinny on Skins (http://www.robowizard.com/RoboWizard/Downloads/Skinny_on_Skins.htm) guide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff. I'm downloading his skinny file now.

Who's this "Rick". The robowizard.com main page has material in the TOC. Do you know if he has a new home page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm Rick

What is the issue with "material" in the TOC? Not understanding what you mean.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick. That was fast.

What I meant was is that the navigation area (TOC) is completely white. No text/links. However, I see the problem: I was using Chrome. I just tried it with FireFox and it works fine. I look forward to browsing your site.

BTW, do you know of a good place to share/vet RoboHelp 12 feature wish list requests with others on the forum? I'm a new RH use and I'm amassing a bunch. I see on the Adobe site a place to submit requests, but I'm looking first for a forum environment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Well, a while back I had created a "RoboHelp HTML Ideas" out on IdeaScale.com

RoboHelp HTML Ideas - by IdeaScale | Popular

But I don't think it ever went anywhere.

Best bet is to just submit them via the Wish Form as well as perhaps posting them here for discussion.

Cheers;;; Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp