• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When the webhelp folder is hosted, an error message is displayed, "whproxy.js file is missing", though the file exists in the folder.

May 27, 2014 May 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently updated my project file with DUCC concept using the trial version of Robohelp 10. After generating the project, I have submitted the webhelp for hosting. When the concerned person tried to host the webhelp folder to the server, it is indicating that the whproxy.js file is missing, though it exists in the hosted webhelp folder.

Please help me out with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 27, 2014 May 27, 2014

Does the help work when you open it locally? If it does, something is wrong with the upload progress or the server configuration. If it doesn't, try generating your output again.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the help work when you open it locally? If it does, something is wrong with the upload progress or the server configuration. If it doesn't, try generating your output again.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William. Yes, the help is working properly in local system. Ok, I will try with your given suggestions.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Williams... The proxy was blocked in the server system. When I unblocked it, the help is working fine. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp