• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save new Glossary Terms in RoboHelp10

New Here ,
May 28, 2014 May 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else experiencing the issue of RH 10 not saving new glossary terms? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2014 May 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That wasn't a problem with Rh10 as far as I am aware. Have you tried it in a new project or one of the samples? Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Peter.  Yes, I have tried both of these options.  I even started a project specifically for the Glossary thinking that because my project was upgraded into RH10 from RH9.  What I have noticed since posting this tread is that the terms show up on the Glossary Report (detailed), but not in the project itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

When you say RoboHelp isn't "saving" the terms, how are you judging that? Are you adding the terms to the Glossary, closing the project and maybe even RoboHelp and when you restart RoboHelp or re-open the project you see they weren't saved?

Or are you instead adding the terms, then generating and testing in some way and you note the terms aren't there?

Are you using the basic Glossary where you open the left panel to view the list of terms and definitions or are you running the Glossary Hotspot Wizard where the terms are added to the topics?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp