Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to send the weekly status report to other users

Explorer ,
May 29, 2014 May 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings everyone,

I only have two clients that I have hosted on the BC, and neither client has access to the business catalyst. Every Monday the system generates a website usage report and sends me an e-mail for the statistics of these sites. Other than forwarding the e-mail from my account to their account is there a way to set it up where the system will send the report to my clients? Thanks in advance… Butch

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2014 May 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Users that don't have access to the BC admin can't receive the weekly report, forwarding is the easiest way.

Kind Regards,

Alex Pavelescu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 31, 2014 May 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you. If I were to make them a user and limit editing down to nothing would that enable the weekly report?  Thanks again in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2014 Jun 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure!

The only thing that matters is for the respective users to have the weekly report checked in their user options: http://prntscr.com/3oxqtw. With that in place, you can limit their access as much as possible.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines