• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Install Error Failed to Register

New Here ,
May 31, 2014 May 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So many questions about Error Failed to Register can you at least give us an estimate when it will be resolved?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 04, 2014 Jun 04, 2014

You earlier replied that you tried all the solutions offered in this forum.  Most of the time over the last year or so the only solution we posted is to use the MSI installer http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_13_active_x.msi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try any of the solutions offered?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes all of them. Type in the error message and see the number of complaints. This is a big problem and a lot of people are upset. I have searched the web and the community high and low and either I'm really missing it or there is a real problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 99% of all cases, using the MSI installer avoided the problem.  Not in your case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2014 Jun 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page is close to a fix. Flash Player | Windows registry permissions. Chris Campbell's video is right there but I don't have the problem of Flash Player uninstalling each time you boot up. I wish Chris would make a video for "Failed to Register". Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem and I was in contact with adobe im because i have cc.. I waited for 3 hours and he wouldnt help me . He said to go on here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that they have a real problem! If not why not a simple answer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2014 Jun 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You never replied to my question regarding the MSI installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, I don't know about MSI.  Doesn't that run automatically? How will that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2014 Jun 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You earlier replied that you tried all the solutions offered in this forum.  Most of the time over the last year or so the only solution we posted is to use the MSI installer http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_13_active_...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2014 Jun 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU! That was the ticket

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines