• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open an epub borrowed from overdrive.

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2014 Jun 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting error "Error retrieving Adobe EPUB loan. E_ADEPT_TIMEOUT (error code 1069)"  Same issue occurs in Adobe Digital Editions, Kindle, and Android phone.  I tried authorizing another id and get "Error contacting Adobe activation service. (error code 2001)"   Both issue occur on all three devices.  These were all working 3 days ago

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 01, 2014 Jun 01, 2014

I uninstalled Adobe Digital Edition from my computer cleared the cache and temp files from my browser.  Rebooted the system and then downloaded Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 form here: Adobe Digital Editions - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com   After reinstalling it I allowed me to authorize it and I was able to download my epub from Overdrive.     

I uninstalled the Overdrive app from both my Kindle and Android,  rebooted them, and then reinstalled the app.  They both immedia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue..i have deleted and re installed the app several times and it is still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2014 Jun 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine is working now  also

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled Adobe Digital Edition from my computer cleared the cache and temp files from my browser.  Rebooted the system and then downloaded Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 form here: Adobe Digital Editions - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com   After reinstalling it I allowed me to authorize it and I was able to download my epub from Overdrive.     

I uninstalled the Overdrive app from both my Kindle and Android,  rebooted them, and then reinstalled the app.  They both immediately authorized and started working as normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines