• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4.7 mac , after upgrade to adobe air 13/14 wont create new projects

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2014 May 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im running flash builder 4.7 on mac, and recently upgrade to a newer air, this was sad in itself as flash builder dosnt have a mechanism for doing this you have to paste files all manually all over the place.

Im now running into an issue where I cannot even create projects.

Has anyone had this issue? does anyone know how to solve?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2014 Jun 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Called support had the pleasure of a really long wait time.

first level tech support stated this was a "known issue", got transferred to another sr technician who was going to fix this, didn't have a clue about the previous conversation and the call dropped. I don't have the patients to wait on hold nearly an hr again.

Adobe, if this is a known issue please post a sticky somewhere or assign someone to reply to the community posts.

If anyone else has the answer to this, that would be much appreciated, Im kind of loathing flash builder at the moment and resenting the fact i can't run flash develop natively on mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines