• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to load metafile

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it that when I am trying to install an adobe product, I get 33% of the way through and then it gives me an error "unable to load metafile"??  It happened with Reader and now with Flashplayer.  With the Reader, I was able to find a different installation link using the troubleshooting guide.  I cannot find the same with flashplayer.  Please tell me how to install Flashplayer because there is a website that I cannot even view without it.  BTW That is annoying that I cannot even see the website without flashplayer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2014 Jun 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2014 Jun 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did run that and it successfully ran.  According to the program list, I have Flash Player 10 plugin and Flash Player 13 Active X.  I went to the website that requires flash player http://www.chinsnm.com/ and I get this:

When I click to download, that's when I get the unable to load metafile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2014 Jun 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to download and run both installers (ActiveX and Plugin) from my links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2014 Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, I didn't understand that.  I now have successfully installed Flash Player 13 ActiveX and Flash Player 13 Plugin.  I closed down IE, reopened it and that website still said that I must update my flash player.  Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2014 Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2014 Jun 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the second one worked.  Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines