• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I transfer a book from ADE to a Kobo Aura HD?

New Here ,
May 26, 2014 May 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I would like to buy a Kobo Aura HD but I don't know if Adobe Digital Editions supports this particular model, for I don't see it in the official list published by Adobe:
Digital Editions Supported Devices « Adobe Digital Publishing

Will anyone please help me?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a Kobo Aura and I'm running into the same wall. The device is not supported, so ADE will not recognize or "authorize" it, so it can't be used to transfer books to the Aura. This means that I can't transfer to my Aura either books/PDFs on my computer OR library books. Which basically makes it a device for which I have to always purchase books from the Kobo store. That is NOT what I bought it for! I like to use library books. I'm not happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I solved the problem with the help of another user in these forums. See my post in this thread:

Re: uthorize kobo aura -tried it all- no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines