Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hello techienumber1 here

Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there anyone out there using Mozilla fire-fox and there network keeps falling off well

don't use it why well I'll tell you Mozilla 29 is causing some real issues at the moment I have had to remove it from about 30 machines that network failure was a weekly thing after removal I did a hack check and found some really nasty things going on

use an alternate browser I know what you are going to say that mozy is a good browser well they used to be when they kept it simple but they keep adding new stuff and it wrecks the browser keep it simple and straight forward and it works

as techienumber1 I am getting know as a good resource for good info

I also found a flash error adobe please note this in flash6.ocx // this is a ghost file and resides in registry this is causing the slowing of flash-player this is the problem behind that little glitch 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2014 Jun 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have used Firefox since version 1.0, and still use it with the current version 29.0.1.

I never had any problems on any Windows machine with Firefox.

Where in the registry did you find that link to Flash Player 6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines