• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot install Flash Player

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I download a version or the newest version of Flash Player, it gets downloaded and then an icon appears on my page.

Then when I click on icon that says, "Install Adoble Flash Player.app" another box shows up that says,

“Install Adobe Flash Player.app” is an application which was downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?

Then I click on "Open" and then 1 second later, this appears, "The application Install Adobe Flash Player quit unexpectedly."

This ALWAYS HAPPENS!

Can someone please help me??!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention that it is also a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2014 Jun 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response Pat.

I tried opening it up, but the same thing happened. As soon as I click on open, "The application Install Adobe Flash Player quit unexpectedly" appeared right away

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BidDaddy,

What version of Mac OS X do you have? If it's 10.5 or older, Flash Player is no longer supported on it and could explain why it quits in that fashion.  If you do have 10.5 or older you'll need to install version 10.3.183.30, the last supported version for OS X 10.5.  An archive file containing the 10.3.183.90 OS X installer is available from the Archive Flash Player page.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines