Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting Up Paypal Website Payments Pro Payment Gateway

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My customer is using Paypal Standard and the setup was straightforward and easy.

Now we are looking at using Paypal Website Payments Pro Payment Gateway because we want to accept paid Events Bookings.

My two questions:

1. The instructions to set up the Paypal Payment Gateway look straightforward. After I upgrade my Paypal account, I add the Username, Password, API Signature into my Business Catalyst website. Is that it? Will our shopping cart will continue to function like it has? Or are things more complicated than that? Or will I have to make other changes for the shopping cart system to work?
  2. There is mention of setting up Cardinal Centinel. (We are not using recurring billing). I'm not really sure what the Cardinal Centinel is all about. Is that an important part of the setup of Paypal's Payment Gateway?

I'd like to be prepared before I start down this path.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Tricia

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2014 Feb 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some links that other people might find helpful about 3D Secure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-D_Secure

Setting up 3D secure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 05, 2014 Jun 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are in Australia you can now do a seamless transaction with PayPal.

How to setup a Seamless Transaction Gateway with PayPal (Australia Only)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 13, 2014 Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I edit after speaking about this issue in the office, this happened with a customer from Spain and there is no paypal pro in spain. Sorry for the mistake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines