• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I got a new computer. When I try to authorize, it says "authorization code already been used on a different computer".

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2014 Jun 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old computer was just too slow, so I gave it to one of my grandkids (after reformatting).

Now when I try to run Digital Editions, it won't let me use my old ID.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many devices did you authorize with the same credentials ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

in addition to shreya's hint, please have a look there >>> http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html  >>> How many computers can I install on
I quote: You may install software on up to two computers. These two computers can be Windows, Mac OS, or one each.

... and it could be that you have to use Creative Cloud Help | Install, update, or uninstall apps

Esp. if you want to install on a third computer, CC it will request you to de-activate on the other two computers. You can then reactivate one of the previous two computers, and use Creative Cloud apps on it.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines