• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with reading a book in Adobe Digital Editions: E_ADEPT_INTERNAL

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2014 Jun 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In november 2013 I bought a ACSM-book, which I downloaded and downloaded it without any problem into Adobe Digital Editions and put it into my tablet.

Now I had to reset everything from my tablet because it was getting slower. Fortunately I saved the ACSM-file on my PC, I tried to download it again into Adobe Digital Reader version 2.0. The Windows message said the book is downloading and goes to 100%.

After this, nothing happens and the Windows message still exists. You can only cancel it, so I canceled it.

I download the same ACSM-book again from BOL.com. After downloading I am trying to download the book into Adobe Digital Editions again and then I got an error message:

Error getting license

Server communication problem: E_ADEPT_INTERNAL

How is this possible? The first file, I download in november 2013, it didn't give any error but it can't finish to download it into Adobe Digital Editions. And the second file, I just downloaded it gave an error message E_ADEPT_INTERNAL.

And yes I am autorised in Adobe Digital Editions. I tried with version 2.0 and 3.0, and deinstalled and installed it again. I always get the same problem.

What can I do to read the eBook?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2014 Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please try the solution mentioned in this KB article, Error "E_ADEPT_INTERNAL" | Download protected e-book | Digital Editions ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your reaction. I did as it has described, but unfortunantely I get the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Re-activation as suggested by the link above is not working for you, Can you please confirm the following:

The OperatorURL is reachable. ( you can find the operatorURL from the acsm file by opening it in notepad,etc)

And Book is still available on the book-store for purchase.

(If any of first two are not available, you might have to talk to distributor for next action item to get the book. Since you will have record of purchasing the book, (in my opinion) they should provide you the new token for downloading the book)

And please confirm this that you used the same userID for downloading that you used when you first fulfilled/downloaded the book.

(If it is the case, then you have to use the correct userID)

I hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2014 Jun 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contact BOL.com and I got an answer that there is something wrong with the e-book I downloaded and I can buy a new ebook for free.

Thank you very much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 10, 2014 Jun 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear this!!

Happy Reading !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines