• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please! Please! Please!

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2014 Jun 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please stop bundling other random applications with Flash player updates!!!!  I always miss telling one of them no I do not want it.  Then I have to spend hours getting the settings that I didn't know existed fixed on my computer.

A while back I ended up with Google Chrome, IE still doesn't work correctly.

I had to resort to posting in the forum because your webpage leads people in circles between the same pages without ever delivering on the "Contact Us"...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

one way to interest Adobe's development team is to use the "wishform" and maybe your "Please stop bundling other random applications with Flash player updates!!!! "  can serve as a suggestion. Here at https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform , where you will find this: "Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features."

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum; we are users just like you.  You may see occasional Adobe staff here in the forum; but these are not the people who make the decisions regarding bundling 3rd-party software.

However, the solution is so simple - I have been posting it in this forum for years and years and years:  download the updates manually using the offline installers from

And now I hereby declare this is the last time I posted this solution.  What is the point of posting and posting and posting when nobody ever reads it...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2014 Jun 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info, both for the bug reporting site and for the better way to upgrade.

I posted here because I was thoroughly fed up with Adobe and web site that leads you in circles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines