Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

CCMO Exercise 8, Part 1, Step 8

Employee

Sorry everyone. I am behind. I got the pop-up box below and I was not sure how to respond. Did anyone else have this?

645260_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

To expound upon Todd's answer, some of the combo boxes are populated by a system list that can be open or closed. When the list is open, new values that a user enters can be added to the list. City is one of those. These lists can be seen under Administration > Platform > Itemized Lists. They are different than an enumeration, which are defined as part of the data modelling.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

Not sure if you are still stuck on this one, but assuming 'Martinez' is a lastName and not, in fact, a valid City value, I would select 'No'. 

Correct answer by
Employee

To expound upon Todd's answer, some of the combo boxes are populated by a system list that can be open or closed. When the list is open, new values that a user enters can be added to the list. City is one of those. These lists can be seen under Administration > Platform > Itemized Lists. They are different than an enumeration, which are defined as part of the data modelling.

Level 2

....and I just discovered that Martinez IS in fact a city in California in the zip code of 94553, so my advice was terrible, lol.  Hey it's not like we can just Google things like this whenever we want...wait, we can?  My last excuse just fell apart!

Employee

Well it just so happens that Dave is in CA so he would know!