• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

a.d.e. is only showing a quarter of the page

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2014 Jun 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded a new ebook and a.d.e. is only showing a quarter of the page. I have to hit the arrow key

after about 3 or 4 sentences because the rest of the page is blank. I'm not missing any text. So what gives?

Any ideas? The rest of my books are fine as the text covers the whole page. Just not my latest ebook.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 08, 2014 Jun 08, 2014

Greetings. Heard from Kobo where I purchased the ebook,as I asked them about my problem.

They tested the ebook themselves and got the same problem. It seems it was the problem of

the book publisher. So, at my agreement ,they removed the ebook from my library and

credited my account. No fault of Kobo, no fault of a.d.e. 3. Case closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2014 Jun 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings. Heard from Kobo where I purchased the ebook,as I asked them about my problem.

They tested the ebook themselves and got the same problem. It seems it was the problem of

the book publisher. So, at my agreement ,they removed the ebook from my library and

credited my account. No fault of Kobo, no fault of a.d.e. 3. Case closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines