• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authorising my ereader

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2014 Jun 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought a KoboGlo ereader. Several days ago I bought an ebook from Booktopia. However I was unable to download the ebook onto my new ereader. I was told that I needed to load Adobe DRM which I did. When I contacted Booktopia they told me that when I authorised my Adobe DRM I should have  "select 'Booktopia' next to Vendor ID, and then log in using your Booktopia account details ie email address and your Booktopia password as the password."

I erased my Adobe DRM software from my computer and reloaded it but I seem to be unable to convince your software that I want to start over... it keeps telling me that I am using an ID and password that was used to authorise another computer!

What do I do?

A frustrated customer!

Bob Ross

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2014 Jun 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Adobe Digital Editions if it is not already open. Select the Library view. Hold down Ctrl+Shift+D and Deauthorize your computer. When finished, Adobe Digital Editions will close.

Reopen Adobe Digital Editions and run through the setup assistant and enter the correct Adobe ID and password.

If you have updated and entered the correct Adobe ID, the titles associated with this Adobe ID will now be viewable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I followed your instructions and now Adobe Digital Editions freezes whenever I try to add an ebook I downloaded from the public library. What do I do now? Believe me, I have redone this procedure a number of times and no dice. Now I have access to nothing. Heeellllpppp!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines