Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Views

Level 2

Is making a view for the Recipients table recommended if the Recipients table is partitioned (similar to the exercise we did)?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I think you mean that the Recipient data is partitioned into different folders. All recipient records are residing in the same Table in the database. But they can belong to different folders. And yes it would be good to create a view.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

Views are useful when you have an administrator who is responsible for all partitions or for developers. So you could create a Recipient view, but it should be in a folder location where only those Operators can see it. I didn't think we have a Ruby in the class, can you introduce yourself in the Welcome topic if you didn't already? Thanks.

Correct answer by
Employee

I think you mean that the Recipient data is partitioned into different folders. All recipient records are residing in the same Table in the database. But they can belong to different folders. And yes it would be good to create a view.