• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Slide Content

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2014 Mar 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I import slides from one Captivate 7 .cptx file to another Captivate 7 .cptx file?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's called Copy and Paste.

Tricky technique that requires both CPTX files to be open in the same Captivate instance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick reply!

Wow, this can be time consuming especially because it appears that you can only copy and paste one slide at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to select multiple slides and copy paste at once.  I suggested only doing a few at a time because some people's PC resources are not that good to do entire projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2014 Jun 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On my Mac, I am only able to do this with individual slides, the option to copy when multiple slides are selected is gone. Any alternate solutions out there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources