• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant respool old emails, but new ones send fine?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2014 Jun 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The server mail settings were wrong for a few hours, and some emails backed up. New emails are sending fine with the settings fixed, but I cannot get the old emails back out. I keep copying files from Mail/Undeliv to Mail/Spool and they just get put right back into Undeliv. I've compared the files that aren't going to files that are going, in the short time they're in spool, and they are exactly identical, to the byte. I can so absolutely no reason for the new ones to work and the old ones not too.

Any information would be helpful, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When you are in Server Settings > Mail > Undelivered Mail you select an email to respool,

does the email message have the new email server or old email server mentioned for "Server:" section?

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply! The server name is the same, the entire contents of the .cfmail file generated is the same as the ones that are going out correctly. The only settings change was TLS, which doesn't appear to be stored in the file. Does the server store any information about the files by ID somewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Mail Logging Settings :
Tick Log all mail messages sent by ColdFusion

Respool an email

Does Debugging & Logging > Log Files > mail log provide any useful detail?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing. Not 1 line even debugging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation