• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition issue

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2014 Jun 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. First of all, i would like to thank you for your time in reading this.

I have a problem that happened when i put together my new pc

I work on Adobe Audition 1.5 from my old pc and when i used to work, i could import MP3's no problem and now on the new pc i cannot which is hindering my work badly as i have to sit and convert them into wav's then enter them( Using a separate converter coz MP3's are not even being read by Audition )

Ive tried multiple things to solve this but was unable to.

One peculiar thing i would like to mention is when i went tocontrol pannel to re-install, i hit repair instead to see what i can do, and it showed me my file associations and apparently everytime i tick MP3 over there, and hit repair, if i go back and do the same thing, it shows me MP3's as unticked. It automatically removes MP3 as a file association for some reason. I really need help in this if anyone can, Thanks again for your time!

Here's a picture of the error i get -

Gyazo - d93ab40a4cb00b0df8ecd5f942bb0dd6.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2014 Jun 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please report this issue in Audition CS5.5, CS6 & CC forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines