• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about behavior I'm getting when viewing WebHelp on CQ5...

Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2014 Jun 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off, this is a continuation from a thread that was previously started on the CHM message board: Re: Measure the number of times the chm was downloaded? that has now developed into a WebHelp issue.

I've read that housing WebHelp on CQ5 is most likely not do-able, however, not impossible. I've successfully uploaded WebHelp onto CQ5 and the help opens up beautifully to the start page, HOWEVER, when clicking on every other topic, we get this on our pages:

6-12-2014 1-27-08 PM.png

All the files and folders are present in the DAM (Digital Assets Manager in CQ5). Is it the way CQ5 reads the help the reason we're getting this error? Can anyone think of a workaround/solution to this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2014 Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’d suggest searching for some answers over in the CQ5 forum - http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manager.html - it may have something that stops JavaScript from running (& WebHelp relies on JS).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp