• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Win/7, IIS 7.5, installed CF 11 Developer, password problem

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2014 Jun 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win/7, IIS 7.5, installed CF 11 Developer, set password, but it will not log me in with password, says invalid password

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One of the member posted posted the resolution. https://forums.adobe.com/message/5053052#5053052#5053052

You can also try these steps.

1. Go to this locaiton C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion\bin and open the passwordreset.bat and reset the password. Restart the ColdFusion 10 service and then try again,

2. Try to access the admin using the IP address.

3. Try to access the admin using different browser.

4. Try to access admin from a different machine.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your timely response, after a number of adjustments I was unable to resolve the issue with CF 11, so I stepped back to CF 10 and all seems to be working with one exception, data sources given that I have a 64 bit machine, seems like the conflict is 32 to 64 bit ODBC connections. I will do some research this evening and see if I can resolve.

Once again, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation