• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I downloaded and re-installed Adobe Digital Editions so that I could get books from the library and read them on my tablet. It is not working and my tablet cannot open the books??

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What can I do? I am 68 y/o and not very computer literate.  I put an micro SD card in  my computer to copy the books (also some ebooks that I bought from a retailer) onto the SD card so that I could read it on my computer or my ereader by puting the card into the reader (tablet or whatever you want to call it).. HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please follow the below steps and check:

1) Right click on the book in library that you want to copy from your computer. Click on the "Show File in Explorer".

2) Copy/Paste the book from this location to your SD card.

3) On your tablet open the book from your SD card in your ereader.

You need to make sure that you authorize your ereader with the same ID with which you authorized your computer. In case you do not remember which ID you used for authorizing your Digital Edition, click     Help-> Authorization Information.

Hope this helps. If it doesn't, please specify the ereader that you are using and the exact error message that you are getting. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines