• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash for android

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all! I'm trying to play a flash game on my phone. I have a samsung galaxy s4 and Im running version 4.4.2. The thing is whenever I try to download the 11.1 archived version of flash for phones it installs correctly as far as I know however my phone never recognizes it.  I tried a couple different download links but its always the same. Is there some step im missing or something? Any help would greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Android 4.0 and higher does not longer support Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So theres no way atound this at all? Is 100% impossible? If so then thats a pretty big screw you to mobile gamers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think there are browsers that can emulate Flash Player functionality on the server side, but I don't know any details.

When Mike M. was still a regular in this forums he used to give details, but I don't know them.  Try using the forum search.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines