Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding an IMAGE next to a Topic Title

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2014 Jun 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

If anyone can assist me with this, it will be greatly appreciated.

How can I add an image next to the Topic Title . For example, in my help content I want to highlight the "NEW" content by putting an image next to the Topic Title.

For example

Help Content

Topic 1   next to this I want an image called NEW

Topic 2

etc

Thanks in advance.

Shéba

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shéba.

Am I right in thinking that you are referring to the topics displayed in the TOC? If so, I am not aware of a way to add an image after a topic title. However there are some other options, but some of these will depend on the ouptut type being produced. Can you let us know?

Out of interest, if you right click on a topic in the TOC and select Properties, there is a "Mark as New" option in the Advanced tab. This displays a red star overlay in the TOC icon for the topic (or book for that matter) to signify to users that it is new. You'd have to educate your users to draw their attention to this. Maybe this would meet your needs? If not, let us know your output type and we can go form there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2014 Jun 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH11Topic1.png

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply - yes I was referring to the TOC.

I am generating a WebHelp Pro output.

When I looked at the Properties > Advanced Tab this is what I saw, not the 'Mark as New" - please show me where this is it would suffice for

our needs in the interim.

Thanks.

regards,

Shéba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This works for CHM (Microsoft HTML Help)

If your primary output is CHM (Microsoft HTML Help ) then you will get these options in UI.

Thanks

Amit Jha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but there is no way to achieve this that I know of in WebHelp Pro. Perhaps you could add a "What's New" topic to the top of the TOC with links to any new / changes topics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your prompt response. Much appreciated.

regards

Shéba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp