• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when I try to download the update a box pops up that says "only a single instance of this application can run at a time"

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2014 Jun 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! Every time I try to download the newest update I get a dialogue box that states " Only a single instance of this application can run at a time".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got that msg once.  I subsequently realized there was another flash player icon window open, behind the screen I was working on.  When I closed it, I didn’t get that msg again.

But, I STILL have been unable to install flash player on my OS X 10.9.3, after DAYS of trying to figure out what is preventing it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

What error, if any, is being displayed when you attempt to install Flash Player? 

Please post the contents of the /Users/<YourUserID>/Library/Logs/FlashPlayerInstallManager.log for the install attempts that are failing.  These will be listed at the end of the file.  Each attempt begins and ends with --- log start ---  and --- log end ---.

Thank you in advance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to download the offline installer for Flash Player for MAC , as mentioned by Pat .

Did you get any error message.

You can also try to download Google Chrome, It has inbuilt flash player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines