• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5.5 "Develop Module Disabled, please renew your membership"

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating throughout Creative Cloud" a couple of hours ago, I get "Develop Module Disabled, please renew your membership" with Lightroom 5.5 while all other programmes work fine. My membership is up to date and paid in advance! What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2014 Jun 22, 2014

Hello All,

If you are having this issue still please try the following troubleshooting steps.

Solution 1: Sign out of Lightroom 5.5 and then sign back in with your Adobe ID.

Solution 2:

Set permission to SLStore & SLCache Folder ::

NOTE: Perform this procedure two times, once each for the SLCache and the SLStore folders.

Mac:

• Use the Finder to navigate to Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore or Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore.
  • Control-click the folder and choose Get Info.
  • Expand the Sha

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 111 Replies 111
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having exactly the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Map and Develop modules inaccessible. Was working OK yesterday after update to 5.5 but have been unable to get any work done today - costing me time and money!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the same thing happened to me what did you do?  I did the update and lost all my pictures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a phone number to call for tech support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lens Envy, did you actually lose your pictures, or just your catalogue, or did it just open a new catalogue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i worked on pictures today and they sent a message to download upgrade for kinks in lightroom 5 when I did, all my pictures are gone, nothing in my catalogs.  I had 1400 pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But are they gone from your hard drive or just from Lightroom? can you see them in Explorer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they are in pictures on finder on my mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my lightroom is empty no pictures. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run import

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got it!  Thank you so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to load new photos but my previous photos are not  in library...:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I go to import I can see my catalog of pictures. i can load, but when I go back to library only the new ones are showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure but first try selecting all pictures. If that doesn't work, try unticking the Don't import suspected duplicates box in the right-hand sidebar of the import screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I went to get started with mobile at the top and signed in. This sorted it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing it too. I'm hoping it doesn't take long for Adobe to sort it out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be useful to know all your OS's. No issue here on Mac. I believe what you are seeing is LR acting as if you don't own it such it's locking out some functionality. Not sure why this is happening so more details about your configurations would be useful. CC-like bug?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 8.1 64 bit for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this too. Updated today. I tried uninstall and re. but still no joy.

Windows 7 64 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 SP1. Intel Core i7 4770K, 8GB RAM. Update was working yesterday but not today so seems like a problem at Adobe's end to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried uninstalling and installing the direct download, and it seems to be working...

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/lightroom/win/5.x/Lightroom_5_LS11_win_5_5.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, well done and thank you. The direct download worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Win 7

After installation, from creative cloud panel, I successfully started Lightroom and did one edit, uploaded it to Flickr from Lightroom. Exited program and was gone for an hour or so, then I get this.

Renewal is in end of August.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines