• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 8 recording and slide themes

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I record in Captivate 8, the custom theme slide I use is always on top of the application background I recorded. The only way I can record software simulations currently is to record them in a new project and then copy and paste the application over a slide in the target project. Pasting as background also puts the application under the slide theme.  I've used this same theme in Cap 7 and never had this issue.

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Please report this as a bug using the link below:

http://www.adobe.com/go/wish

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please report this as a bug using the link below:

http://www.adobe.com/go/wish

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same issue. I was able to get around it by going to the Master Slide View on the target project, selecting the Blank slide, and clicking the trash can next to "Add Project Background." I also unchecked "Show Master Slide Objects." Now pasted simulations show up fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Software simulations are recorded using the Blank Master slide always. I warned several times on this forum not to delete or edit that Blank master slide for that reason. Normally it should be totally blank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources