• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Program?

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Adobe Flash Player 14.0.0.125 to my MAC computer, operating OSX 10.7.5. It shows that it is installed, but where is it located? When I look in Applications, it shows I have Adobe Flash Player 9.0.124.0. I searched for the version 14 and all that showed up was the install program in my download file. Why didn't the new update replace the older version and if version 14 is there, why can't I find it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2014 Jun 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is a browser add-on, not an executable program.

I don't know why the update did not uninstall Player 9.0; uninstall it manually or using http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2014 Jun 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. This explains why I don't see the latest flash player. However, the instructions for uninstalling the old flash player did not work. So I just went to my Applications folder where it was, clicked on it and then "File", "Move to Trash" and it was gone. So, mission accomplished. I appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines